Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pretty Important Questions, Y'All

Ok, I'm going to ask some questions that are related to music - sometimes only on a molecular level, but that's ok. Answer them if you'd like. Actually, answer them if I'd like... and I would. So now you have to. I think that's how it works.

Who would win in a fight between a piano and a sousaphone? Prison rules.

What do you think Mick Jagger's favourite colour is?

WHO is Carly Simon singing about in "You're So Vain"?

WHO really shot Mr. Burns?

What's a song that reminds you of each of the seasons?

LISTEN TO THIS!(He said, in the form of a question...)

For that matter, check out QTV if you're ever hankering for some cool music and a super-great Canadian radio DJ. That reminds me! Jian Ghomeshi-Billy-Bob Thornton showdown, in an upcoming post. I'll be honest, these summertime blues have my blog-sense out of whack, but if you complain enough I'll do what I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Billboard This Week