Saturday, January 17, 2009

Measure One

I am a music fan. There are a lot of me out there - except they're all you. Except for me. The point is, there's no shortage of people who love music, who live music, who ask of music many questions. The question can be simple; the question can be unanswerable. But we can always look for a response, resonating somewhere.

If a song plays and no one's around to listen to it, does it still make a difference? Let this be an impossible question to answer. That is, if there is music, be present. Listen in, love it or hate it, and think about it.

Every post I give, I will name a song that either played during, inspired earlier, or was brought to mind by my bloggination. Go ahead and do the same, if you'd like to.

Oh, and don't be afraid to eat chocolate.

Check:
Bedouin Soundclash - Music My Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Billboard This Week